MURCHISON FALLS ROYALE
Murchison Falls National Park was reserved for rulers and royals in its youth. Over eras, the park remained a beloved destination abundant with alluring wildlife and astonishing views for all to experience. The River Nile surges through a narrow gap at the tip of the Great Rift Valley, forming the falls for which the park is named. Only by witnessing the Nile’s most fierce and magical entrance will you truly understand why this National Park has drawn travelers from all over the globe for over a century. Join us and explore the elemental beauty of this historical park in comfort.
3 DAYS | 2 NIGHTS
- Evening and morning game drive across the national park
- Boat safari along the river Nile
- Hike to a spectacular view at top of Murchison falls
- Luxurious accommodation in Paraa Safari Lodge, preferred lodging of the queen
Day One: A sunset tease
In the morning we rendezvous with the driver and forge into North-Western Uganda to the historical and magnificent Murchison Falls National Park. We end the day with a brief safari into the park and watch the sun set on the vast savanna, a teaser into tomorrow, before settling in at the luxurious Paraa Safari Lodge.
Meal Plan: lunch and dinner
Day Two: The grand adventure
Day breaks with a safari drive before the sun peaks. In the cool morning hours a dizzying array of birds surface while elephants, giraffes, buffalo, antelopes, and lions graze and gallivant across the grasslands. After lunch we journey on with a rejuvenating boat safari on the River Nile, riding alongside hippos, crocodiles, and water birds. We close with a steady hike to the top of the gushing Murchison Falls, crowned by mist called from its turbulent waters. The stunning views will render you at once a speck of dust on this massive, miraculous continent as well as a grand adventurer, the hero of your own incredible tale.
Meal Plan: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day Three: A parting glance
Our last day is a final morning venture among the wildlife before departure: A parting glance over the shoulder upon the sprawling national park and, perhaps, an invitation to return and resume the adventure.
Meal Plan: breakfast and lunch
- All pick-ups and drops
- Park entrance fees
- All activities within the itinerary
- All meals and accommodation within the itinerary
- All ground transportation in a luxurious 4×4 vehicle
- Full-time guidance from an English-speaking driver/guide
- Boat trips on the exhilarating River Nile
- Water to keep you hydrated while on safari
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Phone calls and bar bills
- Personal insurance
- Air fare
- All other services of a personal nature
- Driver guide’s gratuity