ADVENTURE CAPITAL TOUR
Adventure Tour Guide
Experience the most intense and exciting outdoor sporting adventures in Jinja, Uganda’s adventure capital. Each activity is set against a backdrop of beautiful landscapes surrounding the source of the Nile. Whether it’s rafting in the rapids or bungee jumping, this tour delivers the outdoor thrill you are seeking.
3 DAYS | 2 NIGHTS
- Source of the Nile
- Nature Walk in Mabira
- Sezibwa Falls
- Bungee Jumping
Day 1: Riding the Rapids
A morning pick-up service sets us off on our Jinja excursion; three days of sporting adventure and communion with nature. We start with a briefing at the Whitewater rafting point before launching into the powerful torrents of the River Nile. The thrill of battling the currents is set to your preferred level of difficulty. We break for lunch and rest at the riverside before jumping back into the rapids. After a day’s share of adrenaline rush, a cold beer and barbecue make a perfect end to your day.
Accommodation: Griffin falls Camp
Meal Plan: Full-Board
Day 2: Mabira Forest Walk & Zip-lining
Mabira Forest is home to quite a large number of animal species and over 300 bird species. It’s also a delightful spot for outdoor adventures. Today, we head to Mabira for the heart-pumping experience of zip-lining through the tree tops. A nature walk gives us a chance to explore the ancient trees and primate species of the forest before we head back to the camp for dinner.
Accommodation: Griffin falls camp
Meal Plan: Full Board
Day 3: Bungee Jumping, Source of the Nile, Sezibwa, return to Kampala
The final day of our tour offers the ultimate thrill: bungee jumping overlooking the River Nile. We’ll unwind from this intense experience with a visit to the Source of the Nile; a lifetime experience in light of the fact that this river empties out from Egypt. Our tour comes to a memorable close with a trip to Sezibwa Falls en-route to Kampala.
Meal Plan: Half-Board
- All airport pick-ups and drop-offs
- Park entrance fees
- All activities within the itinerary
- All meals and accommodation within the itinerary
- All ground transportation in a luxurious 4×4 vehicle
- Full-time guidance from an English-speaking driver/guide
- Boat trips on the exhilarating River Nile
- Water to keep you hydrated while on safari
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Phone calls and bar bills
- Personal insurance
- Air fare
- All other services of a personal nature
- Driver guide’s gratuity
Terms and conditions
* The mentioned rates are in US dollars and subject to change.
* The high season period includes January, February, June, July, August, September and December.
* The low season period includes March, April, May, October and November.
* Availability of accommodation, permits and activities is not guaranteed until confirmation by your contact person at Bushman Safaris. Permits are sold on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
“Great company, Top notch experience”
From beginning to end we had a wonderful safari experience. Kate Okellele at Bushman was our main contact and organizer for our 18-day tour covering much of Uganda, including Mabamba Swamp for shoebill viewing, Sipi Falls, …”
– Mark Newman from United States
“For the time we spent in Queen Elizabeth and Lake Bunyonyi, Bushman safaris booked our accommodation and made sure our days were filled with safaris, lake cruises, comfort and a hot spring…”
– Jolien from Belgium
“Made my time and experiences exceptional”
I travelled for 11 days pearls of Africa deluxe safari with Bushman safaris and it went beyond my expectation. The tour guide was knowledgeable, kind, patient, and fun. From my first interaction with bushman safaris… ”
– Samuel from United States
“UWEC Behind the Scenes”
“This was an excellent experience – once in a lifetime! The zookeeper was incredibly knowledgable and passionate, and he made me feel safe while interacting with the animals… ”
– Samuel from the United States
“Amazing Uganda because of Bushman Safaris “
“Bushman Safaris Kampala Uganda Our fantastic trips in Uganda with Bushman Safaris: Trip 1 Day trip to jinja and chocolate Factory so interesting thank you Michael our great guide. The Start of the #Nile #JinjaUganda #Monkeys.. “
– Lynne S from United Kingdom
“Overall we had a fantastic time. The northern half of Murchison Falls National Park is beautiful, with all the wildlife we were hoping for Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary and Budonho Chimp Tracking are…”
– Matt from Canada
“Great 18 day Uganda Safari”
“We arranged a terrific camping safari for 16 days with Bushman Safaris, a local tour operator based in Kampala. The dates were Feb 7-22,2019. The trip coordinator, Kate Okellele, was incredibly helpful in helping… ”
– Mark Newman from United States
“Uganda Behind the Scenes Zoo tour”
“Bushman Safaris arranged for my son and I to have a Behind the Scenes tour at the Uganda Zoo. It was an amazing experience that I would highly recommend. Bushman Safaris was great to work wit…”
– Judd W from Russia