GOLDEN MONKEY TREKKING
So, you are done visiting the home of the gentle giants and you are wondering what next. Well, the good news is, Uganda’s adventure well never runs dry! So don’t miss out on this 4 days challenge to Uganda’s smallest national park for an adventure you will never forget!
4 DAYS | 3NIGHTS
- Golden monkey trekking
- Shozi caves
- Canoeing on Lake Chahafi
- Hike Mt. Sabinyo
Day 1: Travel to Mgahinga
You will be picked up from your place of stay in Kampala by safari driver guide after your breakfast and we will set out on the road less travelled to Mgahinga national park.
Meal plan: H/B
Accommodation: Chahafi resort.
Day 2: Golden monkey trekking, Shozi caves and boat cruise on Lake Chahafi
Our day will begin with briefing right before the golden monkey tracking experience. After lunch, we set out to fascinating Shozi caves that were built by King Luganzi who was believed to be a king with supernatural powers. During his rule, King Luganzi used these caves as an escape route to Rwanda during a war. This day winds in the most relaxing evening on Lake Chahafi.
Meal plan: F/B
Accommodation: Lake Chahafi resort.
Day 3: Hike Mount Sabinyo
Wake up ready to take on the Sabinyo challenge that will give you an opportunity to stand in three countries (Uganda, Rwanda, and D.R.C) at the same time without needing a visa for all them. The view at the peak will blow your mind!
Meal plan: full board
Accommodation: Chahafi Resort.
Day 4: Transfer to Kampala
We check out of the lodge after breakfast and transfer back to Kampala.
Meal plan: H/B
- All airport pick-ups and drop-offs
- Park entrance fees
- All activities within the itinerary
- All meals and accommodation within the itinerary
- All ground transportation in a luxurious 4×4 vehicle
- Full-time guidance from an English-speaking driver/guide
- Boat trips on the exhilarating River Nile
- Water to keep you hydrated while on safari
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Phone calls and bar bills
- Personal insurance
- Air fare
- All other services of a personal nature
- Driver guide’s gratuity
Terms and conditions
* The mentioned rates are in US dollars and subject to change.
* The high season period includes January, February, June, July, August, September and December.
* The low season period includes March, April, May, October and November.
* Availability of accommodation, permits and activities is not guaranteed until confirmation by your contact person at Bushman Safaris. Permits are sold on ‘first come first serve’ basis.